ABI’s Annual Spring Meeting
ABI’s Annual Spring Meeting is back, and we’re so excited! Whether or not you are already registered, it's important to stay informed about updates and schedule changes, as new speakers and programs will be added throughout the conference. If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
More than 100 speakers will present up to 17 hours of continuing legal education on a range of topics, including:
- A state-of-the-industry presentation by some of the country’s leading bankruptcy analysts.
- The Consumer Bankruptcy Reform Act vs. the ABI Consumer Commission’s recommendations.
- A closer look at the regulatory side of health care bankruptcies.
- An overview of the Small Business Reorganization Act, and what we’ve learned at the one-year mark.
- An evidence and trial skills session in a mock-court setting.
- A spotlight on insolvent or near-insolvent hotel debtors.
- A frank examination of how to handle debtors and creditors with severe mental health issues, such as dementia or drug/alcohol abuse.
On top of these informative and timely sessions, there will be fun optional activities, plus hours of networking opportunities with the top bankruptcy and insolvency practitioners in the world.
All of this is happening on a state-of-the-art online platform, now with new and improved networking features.
You can't afford not to attend or stay informed on the latest developments. Fill out the form to be instantly notified about updates and offerings for Annual Spring Meeting 2021.