The Largest Insolvency Conference of 2020
Insolvency 2020 brings together 16 of the world's largest bankruptcy and insolvency organizations for six weeks of online learning and networking.
Whether or not you are already registered, it's important to stay informed about updates and schedule changes, as new speakers and programs will be added throughout the Summit. And if you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for? More than 170 speakers will present more than 50 hours of continuing legal education on a range of topics, including:
- Great Debates
- Force Majeure and Business-Interruption Insurance
- Dilemmas of an Official Committee
- Sales — Chapter 11 or § 363?
- Confirmation Roundtables: Competing Interests in Today's Chapter 11
- How to Restructure an Industry that Has Been Shut Down, and How to Prove Feasibility When You're Starting from Ground Zero
- Next Big Wave of Chapter 11s: Corporate Real Estate
In addition, there will be a range of fun optional activities — demos from mixologists and food experts, yoga classes, tips on fitness and stretching, virtual bike races and running competitions, and much more — plus hours and hours of networking opportunities with the top bankruptcy and insolvency practitioners in the world.
All of this is happening on a state-of-the-art online platform that includes an interactive exhibition hall and demos from top tech and industry experts on a wide range of topics.
You can't afford not to attend, or stay informed on the latest developments. Fill out the form and be the first to learn about event updates and offerings, and watch your email for the latest news about Insolvency 2020.